Use your FREE entrance tickets in Rotterdam or mix and combine with the other cities.
Holland Pass includes a choice of 2, 5 or 7 FREE entrance tickets to must-see attractions, museums and public transport in ROTTERDAM and other popular Dutch cities such as Utrecht, The Hague, and Amsterdam. This all-in-one city pass offers the best value and convenience when visiting the highlights of your choice.
Including free entrance to Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, Madame Tussauds, canal cruise, city tours, Heineken Experience, Canal Bus Hop on Hop off and many more. No waiting in line at major attractions!
- Holland Pass discount card
- Public transport
- Skip the line access
- 2, 5 or 7 entrance tickets to must-see attractions, museums and public transport
- +320 full color guide book in 6 languages (English, Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish)
- Free city tour in Amsterdam by bus
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Museums you get in for free
- AAMU Museum of contemporary Aboriginal Art
- Centraal Museum
- Chabot Museum
- The Hague Gemeentemuseum
- The Hague Museum of Photography
- The Hague Historical Museum
- Louwman Museum
- Maritime Museum Rotterdam
- Mauritshuis Royal Picture Gallery
- Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
- Museum Catharijneconvent
- Museum de Gevangenpoort
- Museum het Prinsenhof (Delft)
- Museum Meermanno - House of the Book
- Museum Nusantara (Delft)
- Museum Sculptures by the Sea
- Museum Speelklok
- Natural History Museum
- Nederlands Fotomuseum
- Rietveld SchrЖderhuis
- University Museum
- Allard Pierson Museum
- Amsterdam Museum
- Amsterdam Tulip Museum
- Biblical Museum
- Diamond Museum
- Foam Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam
- Het Grachtenhuis
- Hermitage Amsterdam
- Houseboat Museum
- Jewish Historical Museum
- Medieval Torture Museum
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Museum Geelvinck Hinlopen Huis
- Museum of Bags and Purses
- Museum Our Lord in the Attic
- Museum Van Loon
- Museum Willet-Holthuysen
- The National Maritime Museum
- Portuguese Synagogue
- The Rembrandt House Museum
- Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
- Sloten Windmill / Coopery Museum
- Van Gogh Museum
- Frans Hals Museum (Haarlem)
- Teylers Museum (Haarlem)
Attractions you get in for free
- Boat Trip Rotterdam - Kinderdijk
- Botanic Gardens
- Canal Bike Utrecht
- Canal Cruise - Rederij Schuttevaer
- Cube Houses (KIJK-KUBUS)
- Dick bruna huis
- Escher in Het Paleis
- Kunsthal Rotterdam
- Madurodam - Miniature City
- Miniworld Rotterdam
- Netherlands Architecture Institute (NAI)
- Panorama Mesdag
- Royal Delft (Delft)
- Shipyard 'De Delft'
- Spido - Rotterdam Harbour Tour
- ss Rotterdam
- The Kinderdijk World Heritage Site
- Witte de With
- Ajax Experience
- Amsterdam Arena - World of Ajax
- Amsterdam Canal Cruises
- The Amsterdam Dungeon
- Artis Royal Zoo
- Blue Boat Company
- Boom Chicago
- Canal Bike
- Canal Bus Hop on Hop off
- Canal Cruise - 100 Highlights Cruise
- Canal Cruise 1 hour (Grayline)
- EYE Film Institute Netherlands
- Gassan Dam Square
- Heineken Experience
- Holland Casino
- Hop on Hop off Amsterdam
- Hortus Botanicus Amsterdam
- House of Bols Cocktail & Genever Experience
- De Nieuwe Kerk Amsterdam
- The Old Church
- Pancake Boat Amsterdam
- Reypenaer Cheese Tasting Rooms
- Science Center NEMO
- TunFun-Indoor playground
- XtraCold Icebar
- Coster Diamonds
- Connexxion: Schiphol to city center
- Exploring Utrecht by bike FREE
- Free Amsterdam city tour
- Gassan Diamonds 5
- GVB 24 hour transport ticket
- GVB 48 hour transport ticket
- HTM Day card FREE
- RET day card FREE
Holland Pass discount card
- Enjoy maximum savings! Up to 50% discount at major museums, top attractions, restaurants and shops. Unlimited discounts available, just simply show your discount card! View the list of shops and restaurants HERE
Skip the line
- Visit more in less time and make the most out of your sightseeing by skipping the lines at some of the busiest attractions such as Madame Tussauds, Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, The Amsterdam Dungeon, Madurodam, Keukenhof gardens and many more!
5 entrance tickets to must-see attractions, museums and public transport
- In ROTTERDAM and other popular Dutch cities such as Utrecht, The Hague, and Amsterdam.
Free public transportation
2 and 5 ticket passes include a 24 hour public transport ticket (worth 7.50 EUR) and 7 ticket passes include a 48 hour public transport ticket (worth 12 EUR).
+320 page full-color guide book
- Available in 6 languages, including detailed information on each museum and attraction, city maps with locations of attractions, shopping tips, restaurant recommendations and exclusive special offers.
Holland Pass is valid from February until March the following year. A city pass with the flexibility of sightseeing at your own pace.
Why not combine your city trip with other unique highlights that Holland has to offer? Enjoy additional savings when visiting traditional windmills, clog farms, attraction parks such as Walibi World, Dolfinarium or have free entrance and no waiting in line at the world famous Keukenhof Gardens.
- Holland Pass is valid from February until March the following year. The Holland Pass is valid until March 15, 2014.
- Holland Pass is also valid in Utrecht, The Hague, Rotterdam and other sights of interest.
- The extra free ticket can be exchanged for a FREE city tour in Amsterdam (worth 13 EUR) instead of a FREE public transport ticket.
- The public transport ticket in The Hague and Rotterdam includes a day pass (worth resp. 7.50 EUR and 7 EUR).
- During Keukenhof Garden (open 21 March - 20 May 2013) Holland Pass offers shuttle transport & FREE & fast track entry.
- The new Rijksmuseum will open its doors in April 2013. Holland Pass offers exclusive FREE entrance.
- All cards / passes purchased must be claimed at the redemption / meeting point indicated above. Cards will not be delivered to your home or hotel.